ADSM-L

help with sql

2001-12-19 17:22:39
Subject: help with sql
From: Eliza Lau <lau AT VTCAT.CC.VT DOT EDU>
Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2001 17:19:35 -0500
Hi TSMers,

Can someone help me with with the following.  I am trying to select from the
actlog all entries for a client in the past 7 hours and send them to the user
in a daily report.  I may not be doing the sql select right.  Nothing is
selected even though the client just did a backup.

=> cat a.mac
set sqldisplaymode wide
select date_time, message from actlog where nodename='VTCAT.CC.VT.EDU' and
time(actlog.date_time) >= current time - 7 hours

tsm: ADSM>macro a.mac
ANS8000I Server command: 'set sqldisplaymode wide'
ANS8000I Server command: 'select date_time, message from actlog where
nodename='VTCAT.CC.VT.EDU' and time(actlog.date_time) >= current time - 7 hours'
ANR2034E SELECT: No match found using this criteria.
ANS8001I Return code 11.
ANS8029E Macro processing terminated.

Thanks,
Eliza Lau