ADSM-L

Re: TDPO 2.2

2001-12-19 10:30:33
Subject: Re: TDPO 2.2
From: Neil Rasmussen <rasmussn AT US.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2001 07:27:51 -0800
Chris,

I am assuming you are refering to the sbtio.log and you are running TDPO
2.2.0.0. If my assumption is correct about the version, there was a bug
(APAR IC30670) in TDP for Oracle where the logging to sbtio.log was always
on with full tracing turned on so that this log file fills up quite
rapidly. By default this file should only be written to if an error
occurs. Get the latest fixtest TDP for Oracle 2.2.0.2 from the IBM ftp
site and I believe this will fix your problem.