ADSM-L

Re: Incremental forever -- any problems?

2001-12-18 18:34:00
Subject: Re: Incremental forever -- any problems?
From: Joe Faracchio <brother AT SOCRATES.BERKELEY DOT EDU>
Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2001 15:30:58 -0800
Nic

Would your situation be a good reason for a separate domain
and offsite pool that would keep everything on their 'own' tapes??

         ... joe.f.

Joseph A Faracchio,  Systems Programmer, UC Berkeley
Private mail on any topic should be directed to :
         joef AT socrates.berkeley DOT edu
 (510)642-7638 (w)  (209)483-JOEF (M)
                             5633