ADSM-L

Bug in 4.2.1.8

2001-12-13 16:54:15
Subject: Bug in 4.2.1.8
From: "Remeta, Mark" <MRemeta AT SELIGMANDATA DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2001 16:51:32 -0500
Hey found a bug in the NT version, 4.2.1.8. I tried checking out a volume
that I did not know was mounted but idle. When this happened under version
4.1.x.x the checkout would fail stating the volume was in use. This is what
I got under 4.2.1.8:

ANR9999D mmsscsi.c(9218): ThreadId<73> Could not move volume from slot
321835588 to slot 49.
ANR8307I 076: Remove 8MM volume 000563 from slot with element number 49 of
library AITLIB; issue 'REPLY' along with the request ID when ready.

Then when I dismounted the volume I got this:

ANR8468I 8MM volume 000563 dismounted from drive MT6.0.0.3 (MT6.0.0.3) in
library AITLIB.
ANR0104E mmsscsi.c(8145): Error 132 deleting row from table
"MMS.Lib.Inventory".
ANR9999D mmslib.c(7416): ThreadId<52> Entry not found in activity list;
lib=AITLIB, vol=000563.

Anyone else see this or something similar?

Mark Remeta
Seligman Data Corp.
100 Park Avenue
New York, NY 10017

Confidentiality Note: The information transmitted is intended only for the
person or entity to whom or which it is addressed and may contain
dissemination or other use of this information by persons or entities other
than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you receive this in error,
please delete this material immediately.