ADSM-L

Re: Question Regarding TCPWindowsize on W2K

2001-12-12 17:17:44
Subject: Re: Question Regarding TCPWindowsize on W2K
From: "Lilly, David" <David.Lilly AT HQ.DOE DOT GOV>
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2001 17:07:52 -0500
I am using the same settings for TCPBUFFSIZE and TCPWindowSize and it works
for me too.

Although, this is what I see in a sniffer capture (Ethereal) during a backup
(Win2k server):

TSM Server --> TSM Client               TCP window size is 17162
TSM Client --> TSM Server               TCP window size is 65535

David Lilly