ADSM-L

Archives

2001-12-12 14:49:41
Subject: Archives
From: Mark Hayden <MHayden AT EPA.STATE.IL DOT US>
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2001 13:46:46 -0600
We have set up our Policy Domain for Archives to 365 days. We have been getting
tapes called back from storage, but does not seem to do it Monthly, which is
when we run archives..It has been 3 months since we have recieved any back. I
changed our backup retention grace period on the Policy Domain, but did not
change the Archive retention period. I am just trying to troubleshoot this and
wondered if anyone had any input...........When I updated the P.D. , it changed
the activation date and wondered if this would then change the retention period
to start 365 days from that date, which was October 10,2001..........Thanks!

Thanks, Mark Hayden
Network Administrator
E-Mail:  MHayden AT epa.state.il DOT us