ADSM-L

Re: act log question..

2001-12-12 01:07:27
Subject: Re: act log question..
From: Rosa Leung/Toronto/IBM <rosal AT CA.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2001 01:04:20 -0500
$)C $)C
Hi,  you should have detail list on every client box,  if you backup by tsm
schedule, the result should be kept by dsmsched.log, If you run manualy,
then you should cast the result in a file, e.g. ( dsmc i > c:
\temp\sched.log).

Rosa Leung
Distributed Storage Services
Tel: (416) 490-5151  Fax: (416) 490-5283
rosal AT ca.ibm DOT com   BK02/245/TOR
IBM Global Services

 1h@N?1  <iykim AT CDDATA.CO DOT KR>@VM.MARIST.EDU> on 12/11/2001 11:45:35 PM