ADSM-L

Re: Point system has me very confused

2001-12-11 16:49:02
Subject: Re: Point system has me very confused
From: Joe Faracchio <brother AT SOCRATES.BERKELEY DOT EDU>
Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2001 13:46:26 -0800
This is dis-heartening, confusing, agravating, etc.

When it comes to unix and Windows-NT/2K/XP I don't know if its a client or
a server.   And until hearing this I didn't care.  Only cared about how
much data in how many  changed files they were sending me.

So when the 5001 free clients are taken away from 3466-NSM's
 (and you know that's gonna happen if Tivoli gets its way over the
  hardware division)
 then we will have to do a lot of work figuring this out.

Of course 'we' does not include me.  But my management and my succesor
is going to be unhappy.

sigh ... joe.f.

Joseph A Faracchio,  Systems Programmer, UC Berkeley
Private mail on any topic should be directed to :
         joef AT socrates.berkeley DOT edu
 (510)642-7638 (w)  (209)483-JOEF (M)
                             5633
99 days until retirement.  I hope they don't announce early
retirement incentives in 100 days ..... sigh