ADSM-L

Re: Point system has me very confused

2001-12-11 01:16:07
Subject: Re: Point system has me very confused
From: Tab Trepagnier <Tab.Trepagnier AT LAITRAM DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2001 00:12:54 -0600
Paul,

Yes. The CAD workstations are dual-CPU Intels.  So those DO need the
four-point license. Right?

But a "small" Windows-based application server needs a seven-point license?

If so, then we're still not right.  And this is after our IBM/Tivoli VAR
worked on the quote for two MONTHS!

Thanks.

Tab

"Seay, Paul" <seay_pd AT NAPTHEON DOT COM>@VM.MARIST.EDU> on 12/10/2001 04:57:33