ADSM-L

Re: One client - two servers

2001-12-10 12:18:36
Subject: Re: One client - two servers
From: Zlatko Krastev/ACIT <acit AT ATTGLOBAL DOT NET>
Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2001 19:18:46 +0200
Do not overcomplicate this without need. Define two servers in dsm.sys
using two stanzas. Create two dsm.opt files, let's say dsm_odd.opt and
dsm_even.opt pointing to each stanza in dsm.sys and start the client with
different DSM_CONFIG environment variable. Or even start both clients.

Zlatko Krastev
IT Consultant

Michel Engels <Michel.Engels AT DEVOTEAM DOT BE> on 10.12.2001 16:22:06