ADSM-L

Platform question

2001-12-07 12:26:57
Subject: Platform question
From: "Brian L. Nick" <BRIAN.NICK AT PHOENIXWM DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 7 Dec 2001 12:24:13 -0500
 We are Looking for some very basic information: I would like information
from anyone who has moved their TSM environment from a mainframe to a
RS/6000. What we are looking for is the mainframe that you moved from Model
and average MIPS for TSM and TCPIP and the RS/6000 that you moved to,
model, memory etc.. . Also is the RS/6000 dedicated to TSM or are there
other applications running with TSM.

 Any information that you could provide to me would be appreciated.

 Thanks,
     Brian

Brian L. Nick
Systems Technician - Storage Solutions
The Phoenix Companies Inc.
100 Bright Meadow Blvd
Enfield CT. 06082-1900

E-MAIL:  Brian.Nick AT phoenixwm DOT com
PHONE:   (860)403-2281