ADSM-L

Re :Re: Event log Vs. Q filespace f=d

2001-12-05 17:35:18
Subject: Re :Re: Event log Vs. Q filespace f=d
From: Charles Anderson <ceanderson AT DIS.UMSMED DOT EDU>
Date: Wed, 5 Dec 2001 16:27:57 -0600
Kevin,

Hmm.. well, There was a proggie running in the background ( that expireblocks
script ),  but everything in the scheduled tasks has been moved outside of the
backup window.   There is NT compression turned on one folder, I dunno if
that's what you're referring to, or the compression that the TSM client can do.
 We're removing NT compression on the folder in question and will see what
happens tonight.

-ed
>>> kevin AT STORAGEPIPE DOT COM 12/05/01 11:50AM >>>
>>> kevin AT STORAGEPIPE DOT COM 12/05/01 11:50AM >>>
We've experienced the same thing (relatively) and it turned out to be a
conflict with another program that was running in the background during the
backup window. Might be worth a look...Also, make sure client side
compression and encryption is off. ;)

Kevin.