ADSM-L

TDP for Domino, AIX=>Solaris - Can it be done???

2001-11-30 13:25:43
Subject: TDP for Domino, AIX=>Solaris - Can it be done???
From: Douglas Currell <dlcurrell AT YAHOO DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2001 13:23:07 -0500
For the last six months or so, a Domino server running
on an AIX platform has been backed up to a TSM server,
(AIX platform, as well), using TDP for Domino.

The organization where I work is standardizing on
platform and is moving the Domino database from AIX to
Solaris. I do not know if this migration is supported
or not but that's the intention.

Can this migration be done without losing 6 months of
backups. If so, please give tips.

Much appreciated .

Build your own website in minutes and for free at http://ca.geocities.com