ADSM-L

Re: Script to cancel certain sessions

2001-11-29 14:25:38
Subject: Re: Script to cancel certain sessions
From: William Boyer <bill.boyer AT VERIZON DOT NET>
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2001 14:20:11 -0500
Instead of Q SESSION or Q PRO, why not do a select from the sessions or
processes table? Here's a little script that runs from cron on my AIX TSM
server:

dsmadmc -se=cartech_adsm_mvs -id=?? -pa=?? select session_id,client_name
from sessions >/home/adsm/woodrdg.txt
cat /home/adsm/woodrdg.txt | grep FS1_WOODRDG | awk '{print "can se " $1}' >
/home/adsm/woodrdg.mac
dsmadmc -se=cartech_adsm_mvs -id=?? -pa=?? macro /home/adsm/woodrdg.mac

Then you don't need to worry about the commas. May need to put this in a
MACRO with SET SQLDISPLAYMODE WIDE for some fields.

Bill Boyer
DSS, Inc.
"If I hold a UNIX shell up to my ear, can I hear the C?" - ??