ADSM-L

Re: Select-question

2001-11-27 16:20:12
Subject: Re: Select-question
From: Larry Way <Larry.Way AT TRW DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2001 16:16:20 -0500
Just a suggestion but instead of runing the SQL command against the ACTLOG
table I would reference the SUMMARY table for failed objects..Just a thought

>>> brianwelsh3 AT HOTMAIL DOT COM 11/27/01 11:30AM >>>
Hello,

One of my daily checks is the select-query below:
select DATE_TIME,NODENAME,MESSAGE from ACTLOG WHERE MSGNO=4959 and
date_time>timestamp(concat('$1',' 07:00'))

The problem is that the output is msgno 4959 for all nodes. I only want to
see the nodes with 1 or more objects failed. When there are no objects
failed, I don't want to see the output for that node, because it is 'ok'.

I've tried a lot but so far no results. Can anyone give me a hint?

With regards,

Brian

Download MSN Explorer gratis van http://explorer.msn.nl/intl.asp