ADSM-L

Re: Installing TSM 3.7 packaged Scripts

2001-11-26 14:43:38
Subject: Re: Installing TSM 3.7 packaged Scripts
From: Tony Sinclair <tsinclai AT REGENCE DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2001 11:34:43 -0800
Some time back I took a TSM class and during this class it was mentioned
that TSM had several canned scripts that can/could be installed on the
server and used via the GUI TSM ADMIN interface.

Does anyone have these scripts installed, and the main question is how can
I Install them so I can start using them.

I am currently running Storage Management Server for AIX-RS/6000 4.3 -
Version 3, Release 7, Level 4.0

What I do remember about installing these scripts is that I need to be in
the AIX file system/directory where the executable is located, then just
execute it.

So if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Tony Sinclair
tsinclai AT regence DOT com

IMPORTANT NOTICE: This communication, including any attachment, contains
information that may be confidential or privileged, and is intended solely
for the entity or individual to whom it is addressed.  If you are not the
intended recipient, you should delete this message and are hereby notified
that any disclosure, copying, or distribution of this message is strictly
prohibited.  Nothing in this email, including any attachment, is intended
to be a legally binding signature.