ADSM-L

Backup Sets

2001-11-26 14:14:51
Subject: Backup Sets
From: Joe Cascanette <Joe.Cascanette AT CUMIS DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2001 14:13:33 -0500
Is a select command that will allow me to search the nodes and find out
what backup sets they have and what volume they reside on?

I am playing around with doing a backup set for my key servers on a
daily basis for disaster purposes. These tapes are send offsite daily. I
need to be able to view what servers backup sets reside on which tape.

I was just going to do a search in the activity log for them, but a
select statement would be great to use. I looked through the ADSTAR
paper that Andrew Raibeck wrote with the tables, but never came across
anything of use.. any thoughts??

Another problem is when I load the client to access the backup set I am
unable to drill down the trees. I am opening a call with Tivoli about
this.

Thanks

Joe Cascanette
The Cumis Group