ADSM-L

AiX client password problem

2001-11-26 09:15:07
Subject: AiX client password problem
From: "Anderson, Michael - HMIS" <Michael_Anderson AT HMIS DOT ORG>
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2001 09:08:13 -0500
        Can anyone share some light on a question I have. One of my AIX
clients backup failed due to a password problem.
      The client log gave a ans0282e password file is not available error.
The TSM log gives a ANR0424W session refused
      invalid password submitted. If we reset the password and then rerun
the job it works ok, but the AIX guys are asking
      me what happened and I don't know what to tell them. This is the
second client that this has happened on, and I have
      the password expiration set to 9999. My server is TSM 4.1.0 and the
client is 4.1.2.0

      Thanks
      Mike Anderson
      Michael_Anderson AT hmis DOT org