ADSM-L

Re: 3590E tape query

2001-11-23 13:43:03
Subject: Re: 3590E tape query
From: Joe Faracchio <brother AT SOCRATES.BERKELEY DOT EDU>
Date: Fri, 23 Nov 2001 10:40:25 -0800
Are you sure your 3590's have the 2X - Extended Length upgrade?
This upgrade is not a head change but a pickup-reel change to
accomadate the double length.  Talk to your IBM CE.
Call 1-800-IBM-SERV and ask for a call back.

... joe.f.

Joseph A Faracchio,  Systems Programmer, UC Berkeley
Private mail on any topic should be directed to :
         joef AT socrates.berkeley DOT edu
 (510)642-7638 (w)  (209)483-JOEF (M)
  109 days ...               5633