ADSM-L

Re: select * from events - only today's events

2001-11-21 18:49:40
Subject: Re: select * from events - only today's events
From: Ken Long <ken.long AT WHEDA DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2001 17:47:05 -0600
Thanks... I was just coming to that conclusion myself

I finally got Crystal Reports to understand the timestamp fields (requires
the TSM 4.1.3 ODBC driver, TSM 4.2.1 ODBC driver doesn't work with Crystal
Reports 8.0).  Crystal could see all of the data, where select * couldn't.

I understand the desire to make it work like Q Events does, but for those
of us new to using select/SQL it is unexpected.  Select * should select all
records, like it does for other tables.

Thanks again to the extremely valuable resources using this forum!

                    "Rushforth, Tim"
                    <[email protected]        To:     ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT
EDU
                    PEG.MB.CA>                  cc:
                    Sent by: "ADSM: Dist        Subject:     Re: select * from
events - only today's events
                    Stor Manager"
                    <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT ED

                    11/21/2001 04:49 PM
                    Please respond to
                    "ADSM: Dist Stor
                    Manager"

Ken:

Select * from events only shows events for the current day.

See http://msgs.adsm.org/cgi-bin/get/adsm0009/619.html for an explanation.

Tim Rushforth
City of Winnipeg