ADSM-L

Re: Help please with collocation

2001-11-19 10:28:09
Subject: Re: Help please with collocation
From: Farren Minns <fminns AT WILEY.CO DOT UK>
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2001 15:26:30 +0000
Hi

Ok, well thanks to everyone for the info you have given me, but I do still
have one burning question.

As we have just one copypool, Is it really necessary to collocate it? We
have a reuse delay period of 5 days, so as we send about 25 off a day, we
end up with loads of pending volumes, but far too few in the way of scratch
volumes (I have to keep costs down as much as possible).

Thanks again for your help

Farren :)

Fred Johanson <fred AT MIDWAY.UCHICAGO DOT EDU>@VM.MARIST.EDU> on 19/11/2001
14:51:59