ADSM-L

4.2.1.7 Server and DRM

2001-11-19 09:55:31
Subject: 4.2.1.7 Server and DRM
From: "Magura, Curtis" <curtis.magura AT LMCO DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2001 09:51:17 -0500
Installed the 4.2.1.7 server yesterday on AIX 4.3.3 server. Going through
and checking/verifying all of license info is back and working correctly. We
are failing on the DRM license which we really did purchase. Don't seem to
have the DRM.lic file to correct this. We went from 4.1.x.x to 4.2.0 to
4.2.0.1 to 4.2.1.7. Somewhere in all of that it appears we have lost the
file. Was I supposed to install something "extra". Understand this is a
feature that you need to purchase. Does it now come on a separate CD?

Curt Magura
Lockheed Martin EIS
Gaithersburg, Md.
301-240-6305