ADSM-L

Re: Version 4.2.1.7

2001-11-15 12:27:58
Subject: Re: Version 4.2.1.7
From: "Frank Tsao, email is tsaof AT sce DOT com" <Frank.Tsao AT SCE DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2001 09:24:51 -0800
We will need 4.2.1.7 because it fixes license registration problem. In
4.2.1.6, you can only register a license file once. So, total of license
could register is 66.  We would have problems when the clients exceed 66.
And the noncompliant message would flood our activity log.

Frank Tsao
Frank.Tsao AT sce DOT com
PAX 25803, 626-302-5803
FAX 626-302-7131

                    Wouter V
                    <wouter-v@EAS        To:     ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
                    YNET.BE>             cc:
                    Sent by:             Subject:     Re: Version 4.2.1.7
                    "ADSM: Dist
                    Stor Manager"
                    <ADSM-L AT VM DOT MA
                    RIST.EDU>

                    11/15/2001
                    08:35 AM
                    Please
                    respond to
                    "ADSM: Dist
                    Stor Manager"

What problems did you have on 4.2.1.6 (because I'm also using this level
and
don't have a problem).

Regards,

Wouter.