ADSM-L

client error msgs in activity log

2001-11-07 17:08:05
Subject: client error msgs in activity log
From: Steve Bennett <steve_bennett AT ADMIN.STATE.AK DOT US>
Date: Wed, 7 Nov 2001 13:05:26 -0900
I didn't get any response the first time so I am posting this again with
a different subject line.

We get lots of ANE4007E and ANE4987E client messages logged into our TSM
server activity log. Short of trying to keep up with excludes for the
often changing file names is there a way to have the TSM clients stop
logging these messages to the server activity log?

ANE4007E (Session: 922, Node: DOA-DMV-JNU)  Error
                       processing 'SYS:/SYSTEM/57020021.QDR/Q_0257.SYS':
access
                       to the object is
denied

ANE4987E (Session: 1672, Node: STEVEB)  Error processing

'\\6835bzk3j088\c$\Netscape\Steve_Bennett\Mail
                       \Inbox.snm': the object is in use by another
process

TIA

--
Steve Bennett, (907) 465-5783