ADSM-L

Re: reiserfs & ext3

2001-11-07 12:22:10
Subject: Re: reiserfs & ext3
From: Remco Post <r.post AT SARA DOT NL>
Date: Wed, 7 Nov 2001 18:19:26 +0100
Coolness,

thanks for the hint. It is even in the readme, no hint about ext3 there so we
must assume ext3 is not yet supported. Luckily ext3 is sort of ext2 release
2.5, so the developers shold not have to much problems supporting ext3. ;)

--
Met vriendelijke groeten,
Met vriendelijke groeten,

Remco Post

SARA - Stichting Academisch Rekencentrum Amsterdam
High Performance Computing  Tel. +31 20 592 8008    Fax. +31 20 668 3167

"I really didn't foresee the Internet. But then, neither did the computer
industry. Not that that tells us very much of course - the computer industry
didn't even foresee that the century was going to end." -- Douglas Adams