ADSM-L

reiserfs & ext3

2001-11-07 07:19:40
Subject: reiserfs & ext3
From: Remco Post <r.post AT SARA DOT NL>
Date: Wed, 7 Nov 2001 13:16:23 +0100
Hi all,

I was just wondering, with new filesystems coming to linux like reiserfs, ext3
and xfs, does anybody know if work is underway to support these filesystems in
TSM, and if so, when this is planned to become available?

--
Met vriendelijke groeten,
Met vriendelijke groeten,

Remco Post

SARA - Stichting Academisch Rekencentrum Amsterdam
High Performance Computing  Tel. +31 20 592 8008    Fax. +31 20 668 3167

"I really didn't foresee the Internet. But then, neither did the computer
industry. Not that that tells us very much of course - the computer industry
didn't even foresee that the century was going to end." -- Douglas Adams