ADSM-L

Column count mismatch for table Administrative.Attributes

2001-11-06 14:00:10
Subject: Column count mismatch for table Administrative.Attributes
From: Bradley Wallace <Bradley_Wallace AT GLIC DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 6 Nov 2001 13:42:06 -0500
Moving TSM from old machine to new machine.

Old machine was running TSM Version 3, Release 7, Level 1.0 (on AIX 4.3.3)
New machine is running TSM Version 4, Release 1, Level 4.0 (on AIX 4.3.3)

Backed up data base on old machine.
Set up brief version of device configuration file on new machine.
Restored data base onto new machine (dsmserv restoredb)

When I try to bring up the server on the new machine, the recovery log
processes, and then I get:
ANR9999D tb.c(775): Column count mismatch for table Administrative.Attributes -
expected 23, found 22
ANR9999D adminit.c(601): Error 18 opening table Administrative.Attributes

I tried using "dsmserve auditdb fix=yes", but got:
ANR9999D tb.c(775): Column count mismatch for table Backup.Objects - expected
19, found 16

Is there a data base conversion process I need to go through to get from
"Version 3" to "Version 4"?