ADSM-L

TSM Symposium - proceedings now available on the web-site

2001-11-06 12:51:15
Subject: TSM Symposium - proceedings now available on the web-site
From: Sheelagh Treweek <sheelagh.treweek AT COMPUTING-SERVICES.OXFORD.AC DOT UK>
Date: Tue, 6 Nov 2001 17:48:10 +0000
Hello,

I have had a few enquiries recently regarding the TSM Symposium
proceedings.

Please see the following to obtain the presentation material from
the symposium :

  http://tsm-symposium.oucs.ox.ac.uk/home.html
  http://tsm-symposium.oucs.ox.ac.uk/callfor.html

I have updated the pages and added links to PDF files of material
that can be made available to the 'callfor' page.

I apologise for the delay in making this material available;  I hope it is
useful to you in your work.

(Please, if there are any queries, write to me directly and not to ADSM-L
to minimise annoyance to others.)

Best wishes, Sheelagh
--
Sheelagh Treweek