ADSM-L

Help on running two schedules on Netware

2001-11-06 01:42:19
Subject: Help on running two schedules on Netware
From: Robert Ouzen <rouzen AT UNIV.HAIFA.AC DOT IL>
Date: Tue, 6 Nov 2001 08:38:33 +0200
Hi

I need to run two scheduler on a Novell Client, one on a daily base and the
second one on a monthly base.
I created two different Nodes A (dsm.opt) and B (drm.opt)  I created also
two different Policy Domain .
I created  a backup scheduler for each one . I load in my client:
  load dsmcad (default client A dsm.opt with managedservices schedule)
  load dsmc sched -optfiles=drm.opt (for the second one B without
managedservices schedule)

Did it the right way to do it ……..
I am not sure about conflit of the NLM's. Got today an critical error when I
unload dsmcad anf load it again.

T.I.A Regards Robert Ouzen