ADSM-L

Re: ODBC Driver

2001-11-05 17:09:58
Subject: Re: ODBC Driver
From: Gerald Wichmann <gwichmann AT SANSIA DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2001 14:08:07 -0800
That was the problem. After running the BA Client exe which runs the
install after it unpacks, I just assumed the ODBC .exe would do the
same. I noticed by the README you suggested that there should be a
/program files/Tivoli/TSM/odbc directory and there was none. Then I
noticed the behavior of the ODBC exe and dug down to find that disk1
directory and ran setup.exe.

Problem solved.. works fine once you figure that out. Confusing way of
doing things though. You guys should package the two similarly IMO.

Gerald Wichmann
System Engineer
StorageLink
408-844-8893 (v)