ADSM-L

Re: Cant make full backup in SQL TDP 2.2 *URGENT*

2001-11-01 11:39:20
Subject: Re: Cant make full backup in SQL TDP 2.2 *URGENT*
From: Del Hoobler <hoobler AT US.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2001 11:36:33 -0500
> I can4t make a full backup of a SQL.
>
> We have reacently upgraded the machine and replaced the opreating system.
>
> i re-installed the TDP for SQL v.2.2 and tested a full backup, but then i
get
> this message. from the server
>
> "ANR0530W Transaction failed for session 2258 for node SAGA_SQL (TDP
MSSQLV2 NT)
> - internal server error detected."

Petur,

It appears that you have a problem with your TSM Server.

The messages coming out on TDP for SQL after the
server problem, are most likely a result of the TSM Server
terminating communications with TDP for SQL because
of the internal server error.

I recommend calling IBM/Tivoli support to find out what is going on.

Thanks,

Del

Del Hoobler
Del Hoobler
IBM Corporation
hoobler AT us.ibm DOT com

"It's a beautiful day.  Don't let it get away."  -- Bono