ADSM-L

Re: TSM 4.2.1.6 AIX 4.3.3.0

2001-11-01 11:15:04
Subject: Re: TSM 4.2.1.6 AIX 4.3.3.0
From: Tom Tann{s <tom.tannas AT USIT.UIO DOT NO>
Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2001 17:12:22 +0100
So, once again, the actual build of the server is not in sync, as I
suspected..

This has happened before, and it's very frustrating.

I have seen notes on the list from Tivoli-people that they vould look into
their routines, and make sure it doesn't happen again.

So why do we still have to go through this?

On Thu, 1 Nov 2001, Sheelagh Treweek wrote:

.
.