ADSM-L

multiple node sessions start at same time

2001-10-30 14:06:25
Subject: multiple node sessions start at same time
From: Jason Webb <Jason.Webb AT PREMERA DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2001 10:58:06 -0800
We are running adsm server 3.7.0 on OS/390 and client version 4.1.1 on NT
servers. We also see this on our new AIX 4.1.4 TSM server.
The problems we are running into are this causes the recovery log and
database space to fill up too fast. It is also impacting our network
performance levels and more failed backups due to out of space errors. We
increased the size and it filled up in one day.

Is this normal 4.x client operation. We didn't see the multiple sessions
when we used 3.1.7 client on nodes.

Thanks for the input,

Jason Webb
Premera Blue Cross