ADSM-L

Re: Offsite Data

2001-10-25 15:34:00
Subject: Re: Offsite Data
From: Bill Mansfield <WMansfield AT SOLUTIONTECHNOLOGY DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2001 14:24:51 -0500
How about creating an archive to a collocated storage pool and checking out
the tape?

_____________________________
William Mansfield
Senior Consultant
Solution Technology, Inc
630 357 7744 x338

                    "Dearman,
                    Richard"             To:     ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
                    <rdearm1@UIC.        cc:
                    EDU>                 Subject:     Offsite Data
                    Sent by:
                    "ADSM: Dist
                    Stor Manager"
                    <ADSM-L AT VM DOT MA
                    RIST.EDU>

                    10/25/2001
                    11:42 AM
                    Please
                    respond to
                    "ADSM: Dist
                    Stor Manager"

Is there anyway other than creating a backup set to offfsite data for a
particular day for one server.  For example I want to offsite xyz servers
backup of a database every friday just once a week and keep it offsite
indefinitely.  Basically, I will have a copy of that server offsite has it
was on that particular friday.

Thanks in advance
Richard
This e-mail and any files transmitted with it may be confidential and are
addressed.   If you are not the intended recipient or the individual
responsible for delivering the e-mail to the intended recipient, any
disclosure, copying, distribution or any action taken or omitted to be
taken
in reliance on it, is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this
e-mail
in error, please delete it and notify the sender or contact Health
Information  Management (312) 996-3941.