ADSM-L

Re: EXCLUDE W2K "SYSTEM OBJECT"

2001-10-25 14:22:13
Subject: Re: EXCLUDE W2K "SYSTEM OBJECT"
From: Andrew Raibeck <storman AT US.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2001 11:18:42 -0700
Hi Patricia,

Which version of the TSM server and client are you using? Also, check your
dsmsched.log file (presumably you are doing scheduled backups?). Does it
have a message like this

   10/24/2001 21:40:33 Incremental backup of volume 'SYSTEM OBJECT'

near the beginning of the backup?

Regards,

Andy

Andy Raibeck
IBM Software Group

The command line is your friend.

"LeBlanc, Patricia" <Patricia.Leblanc AT LIBERTYMUTUAL DOT COM>
10/25/2001 10:46