ADSM-L

Re: Retry: Server Clientoptionset Confusion - Part II

2001-10-24 23:09:57
Subject: Re: Retry: Server Clientoptionset Confusion - Part II
From: Bill Mansfield <WMansfield AT SOLUTIONTECHNOLOGY DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2001 21:25:00 -0500
Actually I got it from the help for the override option from the web admin
interface in the define client option screen:
Override

Select an override option from the pull down menu. This parameter is
optional. It is ignored for additive options, such as Include or Domain.

 Yes      The client cannot override the value.

 No       The client can override the option
          value. The default is NO.

_____________________________
William Mansfield
Senior Consultant
Solution Technology, Inc
630 357 7744 x338

                    Steven Chaba
                    <Steven_Chaba        To:     ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
                    @RGE.COM>            cc:
                    Sent by:             Subject:     Re: Retry: Server
Clientoptionset Confusion - Part II
                    "ADSM: Dist
                    Stor Manager"
                    <ADSM-L AT VM DOT MA
                    RIST.EDU>

                    10/24/2001
                    09:03 AM
                    Please
                    respond to
                    "ADSM: Dist
                    Stor Manager"

Thanks for the comment, Bill. I don't doubt your assertion based on
empirical evidence.