ADSM-L

Re: TSM.PWD

2001-10-24 17:39:13
Subject: Re: TSM.PWD
From: Douglas Currell <dlcurrell AT YAHOO DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2001 17:36:34 -0400
Zlatko,

I have two different nodes defined for each partition.
When I delete/comment out "password generate" and
"passworddir" and supply a password all is ok. If
password is not set to generate and passworddir is not
specified and /adsmpwd is called , ie. domdsmc q
adsmserver /adsmpwd=xxxx, I get "ANS0282E (RC168)
Password file is not available".
rom /opt/tivoli/tsm/client/api/bin/dsm.sys