ADSM-L

Re: TSM.PWD

2001-10-24 16:46:08
Subject: Re: TSM.PWD
From: Zlatko Krastev/ACIT <acit AT ATTGLOBAL DOT NET>
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2001 23:44:10 +0300
Do you intend to have two different nodes defined for each partition?
If not you must ensure that domdsmc invoked from both partitions uses same
dsm.sys/dsm.opt files and password file is writable by both users (but no
one else), i.e. mode 660 (as Del already pointed).
If yes just the oposite - two config files AND two password directories.

Zlatko Krastev
IT Consultant

Douglas Currell <dlcurrell AT YAHOO DOT COM> on 22.10.2001 19:55:30