ADSM-L

Re: Netware groupwise exclude lists

2001-10-24 09:23:03
Subject: Re: Netware groupwise exclude lists
From: Jim Kirkman <jmk AT EMAIL.UNC DOT EDU>
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2001 09:20:24 -0400
Here's one I'm using, courtesy of Ted Byrne (I think!)

EXCLUDE.DIR  sys:\apps\poffice\agents
 EXCLUDE.DIR  sys:\apps\poffice\rebuildb
 EXCLUDE.DIR  sys:\apps\poffice\temp
 EXCLUDE.DIR SYS:APPS\POFFICE\GWDMS
 EXCLUDE.DIR SYS:APPS\POFFICE\OFFILES
 EXCLUDE.DIR SYS:APPS\POFFICE\OFMSG
 EXCLUDE.DIR SYS:APPS\POFFICE\OFNOTIFY
 EXCLUDE.DIR SYS:APPS\POFFICE\OFUSER\INDEX
 EXCLUDE.DIR SYS:APPS\POFFICE\OFVIEWS
 EXCLUDE.DIR SYS:APPS\POFFICE\OFWIN40
 EXCLUDE.DIR SYS:APPS\POFFICE\OFWORK
 EXCLUDE.DIR SYS:APPS\POFFICE\rofdata
 EXCLUDE.DIR SYS:APPS\POFFICE\WPCSIN
 EXCLUDE.DIR SYS:APPS\POFFICE\WPCSOUT
 EXCLUDE.DIR SYS:APPS\POFFICE\wpgwrecv
 EXCLUDE.DIR SYS:APPS\POFFICE\wpgwsend

 EXCLUDE SYS:APPS\POFFICE\...\*

 include SYS:APPS\POFFICE\ofuser\* deptdata
 include SYS:APPS\POFFICE\wphost.db deptdata
 include SYS:APPS\POFFICE\ngwguard.db deptdata

Steve Harris wrote:

> Would anyone running groupwise under novell be willing to share your
> include/exclude lists?
>
> I'm about to start backing up this environment and need a kick start.
>
> Thanks
>
> Steve Harris
> AIX and TSM Admin
> Queensland Health, Brisbane Australia

> This e-mail, including any attachments sent with it, is confidential
> and for the sole use of the intended recipient(s). This confidentiality
> is not waived or lost if you receive it and you are not the intended
> recipient(s), or if it is transmitted/ received in error.
>
> Any unauthorised use, alteration, disclosure, distribution or review
> of this e-mail is prohibited.  It may be subject to a statutory duty of
> confidentiality if it relates to health service matters.
>
> If you are not the intended recipient(s), or if you have received this
> e-mail in error, you are asked to immediately notify the sender by
> telephone or by return e-mail.  You should also delete this e-mail
> message and destroy any hard copies produced.

Jim Kirkman
Jim Kirkman
AIS - Systems
UNC-Chapel Hill