ADSM-L

Re: Include/exclude for TDP Lotus Domino

2001-10-23 12:38:04
Subject: Re: Include/exclude for TDP Lotus Domino
From: Del Hoobler <hoobler AT US.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2001 12:35:43 -0400
>> I've recently set up the TDP for Lotus Domino on a win2000 server.
>>
>> For my include/exclude processing in the dsm.opt in the domino folder, I
>> can't seem to get a one line to work.
>>
>> When I do the same with the help5 files, they backup.
>> How do I write the syntax to exclude those files?

Patty,

Please read Appendix E of the TDP for Domino User's Guide.
It explains how the syntax should be.
There are some special rules you must follow.

For example, you must use the "relative" path names.
And you should end the database name with an "*".
For example:

   EXCLUDE help\help5_*

There are more examples in Appendix E.

Thanks,

Del

Del Hoobler
Del Hoobler
IBM Corporation
hoobler AT us.ibm DOT com

"It's a beautiful day.  Don't let it get away."  -- Bono