ADSM-L

TSM W2K Wizards

2001-10-23 12:29:56
Subject: TSM W2K Wizards
From: "Joshua S. Bassi" <jbassi AT IHWY DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2001 09:26:38 -0700
All,

I was able to install the TSM Server service - the issue was that you
MUST use the "TSM Server1" name and nothing else.  Thankfully that is
done.

But now I am trying to define my tape library but I am still not able to
bring up the TSM Wizard.  Without the wizard I am not sure what device
name to use for the 3583 LTO library.  I tried running the lbtest.exe
command but it complains that it cannot find a dll.  I looked through
the registry but couldn't find anything in there but changer0 and what I
need is the lbX.X.X.X name.

I have already tried uninstalling and reinstalling TSM but the wizard
still did not come up!  Does anybody know how to manually launch the
wizard?

--
Joshua S. Bassi
Joshua S. Bassi