ADSM-L

Include/exclude for TDP Lotus Domino

2001-10-23 11:42:42
Subject: Include/exclude for TDP Lotus Domino
From: "LeBlanc, Patricia" <Patricia.Leblanc AT LIBERTYMUTUAL DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2001 11:39:59 -0400
I've recently set up the TDP for Lotus Domino on a win2000 server.

For my include/exclude processing in the dsm.opt in the domino folder, I
can't seem to get a one line to work.  See below for my list:

INCLUDE *:\...\*.NSF            NOTES
INCLUDE *:\...\*.NSF.DATA       NOTES
INCLUDE *:\...\*.NTF            NOTES
INCLUDE *:\...\*.NTF.DATA       NOTES
INCLUDE E:\...\*.ID             NOTES
EXCLUDE *:\...\log.nsf
EXCLUDE *:\...\mail.box
EXCLUDE *:\...\MAIL.BOX.DATA
EXCLUDE E:\Lotus\Domino\Data\help\help5_*.*

For the log.nsf exclude, that works.  When I open up the domino gui, and try
to back that up it says backup complete 0 files backed up.  So I think
that's how it's supposed to work.

When I do the same with the help5 files, they backup.  How do I write the
syntax to exclude those files?

Any tips are appreciated!

Thanks,
Patty