ADSM-L

Re: Tape problems v4.2.1

2001-10-23 04:44:00
Subject: Re: Tape problems v4.2.1
From: Zlatko Krastev/ACIT <acit AT ATTGLOBAL DOT NET>
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2001 11:41:34 +0300
Joshua,

according to Tivoli license terms during support you are eligible for the
latest version of the product or the previous one. You or your customer can
request this version from Tivoli as I already did for Tivoli Framework
3.6.5. And upon request media will be shipped. But if your customer have
bought v4.2 he has the right to use v4.1 instead!

Zlatko Krastev
IT Consultant

"Joshua S. Bassi" <jbassi AT IHWY DOT COM> on 22.10.2001 23:46:22