ADSM-L

Re: TDP for SQL question

2001-10-19 11:01:53
Subject: Re: TDP for SQL question
From: Del Hoobler <hoobler AT US.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2001 10:59:24 -0400
> Now the question, can we tell the TDP client to do a restore of the
> production database but then redirect it to another server running SQL?
We
> have a spare server that has plenty of space that can be used for this.

If you are using TDP for SQL 1.1.2, refer to the TDP for SQL 1.1.2
Installation and User's Guide, Appendix B, under section titled:
"Restoring an SQL Database from an Alternate SQL Server".

Thanks,

Del

Del Hoobler
Del Hoobler
IBM Corporation
hoobler AT us.ibm DOT com

"It's a beautiful day.  Don't let it get away."  -- Bono