ADSM-L

Ignite-UX from L2000 to K series

2001-10-18 15:14:29
Subject: Ignite-UX from L2000 to K series
From: Thomas Denier <Thomas.Denier AT MAIL.TJU DOT EDU>
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2001 15:11:02 -0400
We are preparing for a disaster recovery test at a commercial hot site.
For HP-UX systems we are hoping to use Ignite-UX to recreate the
operating systems and then use TSM to restore application code and
data. Two of our production systems run on L2000 systems. At the
moment, our hot site vendor is offering us an assortment of K series
systems as recovery systems for our test: a K400, two K570s, and a
K580. Has anyone done a successful Ignite-UX recovery from an L2000
to one of the K series systems listed above?