ADSM-L

Compaq TL891 autochanger (library??)

2001-10-18 09:34:06
Subject: Compaq TL891 autochanger (library??)
From: Bruce Mitchell <bruce.mitchell AT DB DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2001 14:27:57 +0000
Subject:  Compaq TL891 autochanger.

Anyone ever configured one of these babies recently...

I'm trying to help someone out c/fing it on an NT4 SP6 server..
Is there a device driver necessary for it, as I can see the tape drive but not
a library device through the MMC on TSM 4.2.0.1.
All the Compaq doco doesnt say anything regardiing a  'device driver' for the
autochanger itself...

Next attempt is to configure it  through the command line .. ie define libr
device=l4b4.0.0.4 (as found on old posting here).

Is the anyone with a definitive answer who can help me out here???

Tel:       +44(0) 207 547 4917
Fax        +44(0) 207 650 7917
Mobile    +44(0) 7768 361-885
email:    bruce.mitchell AT db DOT com

notify the sender immediately and destroy this e-mail. Any unauthorized
forbidden.