ADSM-L

Help on del volh type=dbb

2001-10-18 00:49:03
Subject: Help on del volh type=dbb
From: Robert Ouzen <rouzen AT UNIV.HAIFA.AC DOT IL>
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2001 06:45:46 +0200
Hi

I proceed an unloaddb/format/loaddb successfully last week (11/10/2001)
,before this process I backup my database

Date/Time                         Volume Type           Backup        Backup
Volume     Device Class     Volume Name
                                         Series
Operation      Seq

10/11/2001 08:17:46      BACKUPFULL          1,274             0
1             DBBACKUP     /dbbackup/02781066.DBB

Till then impossible to delete this entry from the : query volh type=dbb

Try all kind of:         del volh type=dbb todate=today-X   without any
success …..

Try to auditdb fix=yes , still incapable to delete this entry !!!!!!!!!!

Anyone got this problem too, my TSM server version is 3.7.4

T.I.A Regards Robert Ouzen
E-Mail: rouzen AT univ.haifa.ac DOT il