ADSM-L

Re: New 3583 - I/O slots?

2001-10-17 12:12:22
Subject: Re: New 3583 - I/O slots?
From: Tab Trepagnier <Tab.Trepagnier AT LAITRAM DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2001 11:08:48 -0500
Lisa,

Thanks for that reminder.  Yes, that would work and in our scenario that
would be sufficient.

Tab

Lisa Cabanas <CABANL AT MAIL.MODOT.STATE.MO DOT US>@VM.MARIST.EDU> on 10/17/2001
07:20:12 AM

To:   ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
cc:

Tab-

Well, couldn't you checkout the tape using the remove=no option, and then
open the library up and physically remove the tape from the slot the
return from the command will identify when it successfully checks it out?

Or is a 3683 sufficiently different from 3494 & 3575s that this won't
work?

lisa

Tab Trepagnier <Tab.Trepagnier AT LAITRAM DOT COM>
10/16/2001 05:30 PM