ADSM-L

Re: Why does adding a cpu

2001-10-17 11:43:32
Subject: Re: Why does adding a cpu
From: Sam Sheppard <SHS AT SDDPC.SANNET DOT GOV>
Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2001 08:24:17 PDT
---------------------------- Top of message ----------------------------
Also, if you are indeed running on OS/390 2.4 that is currently not
Also, if you are indeed running on OS/390 2.4 that is currently not
supported.  There have also been major improvements to the TCPIP stack
in 2.5 and beyond which may relate to your problems.

Sam Sheppard
San Diego Data Processing Corp.
(858)-581-9668