ADSM-L

Re: Migration to 4.1 on AIX

2001-10-17 01:21:26
Subject: Re: Migration to 4.1 on AIX
From: Scotty Logan <swl AT STANFORD DOT EDU>
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2001 22:16:45 -0700
If I remember correctly, 4.2.1 servers only officially support 4.2.x and
4.1.x clients; while most 3.7.x clients and 3.1.x clients appear to work
with 4.2 servers, they're not supported by Tivoli.

Some people worry about having unsupported clients and others don't;
some realize there's not much you can do about it when it's a system you
don't control on the other side of campus.

  Scotty

--
Scotty Logan <swl AT stanford DOT edu>
Scotty Logan <swl AT stanford DOT edu>